Even the pets in Nebraska are getting bigger.
A recent study showed that not only are 66% of Americans over weight, but an increasing number of our pets are overweight as well. As many people across the nation work to address the problem of obesity and over eating, it should come as no surprise that the medical industry is also working toward addressing this goal as well. One of the newer and more unique options is an ultherapy treatment.
Ultherapy results are a natural choice if you are looking for nonsurgical way to lift, tighten, and tone and your skin. Through the use of safe ultrasound technology, ultherapy results are impressive. From hormone replacement therapy to coolsculpting, the medical industry continues to find ways to help people feel better about themselves.
If you are considering different types of hormone replacement therapy, consider some of these facts:
- Research indicates that 60% of people are bothered by their sagging skin, and nearly 75% have considered a cosmetic procedure to smooth things out or to tighten things up, according to a consumer survey by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
- Everyone wants to be happy with the image that they see in the mirror. If you have lost a large amount of weight, you might want to consider a skin tightening procedure like an ultherapy treatment.
- A doctor usually defines overweight as a condition in which a person?s weight is 10% to 20% higher than the weight that is indicated on standard height and weight charts. Another indicator is a body mass index (BMI) of 25 to 30.
- Coolsculpting procedures involve using cooling plates and suction to freeze the body?s fat cells. Nearly 25% of the fat cells within the targeted areas are destroyed during each Coolsculpting treatment.
- Happening between the ages of 45 and 55, menopause can be a life changing event for many women.
- In an effort to get the best ultherapy results it is important to work with a medical professional who has experience working with many patients.
- Nearly 9.3 million cosmetic procedures were performed in the year 2010, 83% of these were minimally invasive.
- General anesthesia is not even needed for the top five nonsurgical cosmetic procedures that are performed in the physician’s office, according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
- You can return to your regular activities or work within an hour of receiving ultherapy.
- Obesity is a term that can also mean you weigh at least 20% more than what is considered a normal weight for your height.
- Ultherapy is a procedure that has been administered to over 500.000 people around the world.
- Research indicates that 82% of patients who get Botox treatments see an improvement within a week.
- Good health is cited as the most important ingredient for a happy retirement, according to 81% of retirees who were surveyed.
- One advantage is that today’s nonsurgical cosmetic procedures are relatively accessible and affordable. The fact that they often have short healing times and almost immediate results is likely the reason they have contributed to a nearly 500% increase in cosmetic procedures between the years 2003 and 2008.
- A typical patient who opts for injectables and/or fillers for her face is a working, married woman who is between the ages of 40 and 55 and has one to three children, according to a 2009 survey of 687 ASAPS members. Nearly 50% of these patients had total household incomes under $100,000.
- Looking good makes you feel good and feeling good is a great way to start every day.